Thursday, July 24, 2008

Under the Shadow of the Almighty

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.

What would it have been like to be Adam and Eve, walking and talking with God in the Garden?

Sure, I talk to God just about every morning. I spend time daily seeking His face. And yes, believe it or not, He does talk back to me. It is not always a one-sided conversation. But what would it have been like to walk with God in the Garden of Eden and literally have His shadow cast upon us. I mean if Peter's shadow could bring a physical healing to people, can you imagine what kind of experiences we could have being under the Shadow of the Almighty?

Lord, I ask that each person reading this blog experiences your presence in a fresh, exciting way throughout the day today and that each one of us can literally sense Your shadow being cast upon us. Amen.

No comments: