Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad


A Big Birthday Shout goes out to my dad, Dennis Ferguson, who is turning (?) years of age today. I could actually do the math and tell you what he is turning today, but I will leave that up to him to tell you. I wouldn't want this blog to be used against me in the court of law. :)

Dad, I want you to know how much I love and respect you. You are a great father and have been a good, solid example in my life. I appreciate the sacrifices you have made for us as a family and I pray that God blesses you in return 100-fold.

Enjoy your special day today and know that we are thinking about you and wishing that we were there to help you celebrate. But since we are not, maybe you should go out to the Club House for dinner and have them send me the bill. They do accept Nicaraguan Cordobas, don't they?

We love you! Have a Blessed B-Day!

No comments: