Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two-20 Youth Says Good-Bye to Nicaragua


It was great having Pastors Carl and Andrea Redding and their youth group here with us for the past 9 days. They literally did everything from weeding the bean fields at the orphanage, to casting out demons during evangelistic outreaches. Needless to say, I think this is a trip that they will never forget. Pastor Carl, I think that your youth group was just METANOIANIZED! (Okay, I'm not sure that is actually a word, and if it is a word, I have no idea what it means, but I like it. So, if it is not a word, I will trademark it, copyright it, and begin to market it as our own. So from here on out, every group that comes in and works with us will be METANOIANIZED!)

2 comments:

Carl Redding said...

Wow, what a trip! Thank you Eric for Metanoiaizing us. We were blessed and it was great working with you and your staff! Blessings!
Pastor Carl

Eric said...

Pleasure was ours. Come back and work with us any time you would like. Blessings.