Monday, July 21, 2008

6 Years Ago


It's hard to believe that we have been missionaries here in Nicaragua for over 6 years now. Wow, where does the time go? It's hard to believe that when we moved here in June of 2002, Alec, our youngest, was just 8 months old and Spencer, our oldest, was just 2 1/2. And now, our youngest, Ariana, who wasn't even a thought in our minds at the time, is about to turn 4! Aahhhhh, that means that if our kids are getting older, so are we! I guess that means that the not-so-black hairs in my beard aren't the color they are from lack of nutrients. They really could be this color due to my age. Nah, impossible! I choose to believe that I am still 28-years of age and getting younger by the year. Now that my mind believes that, I just hope I can convince the rest of my body!

No comments: