Thursday, June 19, 2008

You Should Have Seen Their Faces!!!!



It was a little odd wearing a baseball cap to the office today, in fact, it had people wondering what was up, but they still had no idea what was going on. But man, I wish I had a picture of everyone's face when I took off my hat and they saw my MOHAWK! Their expressions were awesome! Even though it is now a few hours later, it's still hilarious to see people's reactions when they walk into my office and forget that I have a MOHAWK. Who would have ever imagined that cutting my hair could be so shocking and exciting?

2 comments:

TheQuest311 said...

DUDE!!! Nice hawk man! Hahaha. I also am a wanna-be UFC fighter. I (try at least to) watch it everyday. I'd like to find a gym where I can do it for the exercise aspect if nothing else. But, where do guys like us find time to actually work out. LOL. Love ya bro. Be blessed!

reaching out with hope said...

Eric Never ever saw in a Mowhawk

Stay as sweet as you are!

love ya,

www.karinhopes2cu@blogspot.com