Monday, June 16, 2008

My Best Friend



I have a few minutes before my next meeting, so I figured I would do a quick blog and introduce the cyber-world to my very best friend! This was a picture we took from my phone on Prince and Faith's deck in Henderson, Kentucky about a week and a half ago.


Let's see if you can follow me on this one? This is my Pretty Woman. From the moment I met her, my mind was Gone in 60 Seconds. Honestly, I think it actually took about 9 1/2 Weeks to come back to my senses. In fact, over the past 14 years, I have Notebook after Notebook full of stories about her. Even though our lives are Too Fast, Too Furious, every once-in-a-while she surprises me with an Indecent Proposal....Can I say that on my blog?? Hey, it might not be something you would hear on 101 Dalmations, but I think that it is a good thing. Sure, there are times I feel like I live in a Glass House because we have 3 Spy Kids (one is the Karate Kid, the other is the Kungfu Panda, and then there is our little Ice Princess) running around our house and my in-law's house (who I love dearly) is in my front yard or maybe my house is in their backyard, either way, you get the picture.  Okay, I will stop with this paragraph for now, because I am walking A Thin Red Line.  Hope I didn't leave you with a real Cliffhanger.

Anyway, back to telling you about my queen of the Little Women.  She is the one with all The Passion for life.  Like I said, when I met her for the first time, it turned into One Crazy Summer.  Then low and behold, I set out on a Mission Impossible, to try to have 50 First Dates with her.  However, she was too busy trying To Loose a Guy in 10 Days.... and it almost worked too! Then, I decided that it was time to be Facing The Giants.  I turned into the Hulk, got into Herbie, and set-out on a Cannonball Run all over Dallas until she finally realized that I am Legend!  Yep, that's right she discovered that this isn't another Bob the Builder story, but that is a true Knight's Tale! 

1 comment:

reaching out with hope said...

go Eric and shanna I love you so much! Email me at khogirl4christ@hotmail.com