Wednesday, June 18, 2008

And What Do you Want to Be When U Grow Up?



Bring on Tito! Bring on Forrest! Bring on Rich or Spencer or whoever you want. I'm ready. Let's get ready to rumble. Okay, maybe not. Oh sure, the mohawk's real. And yep, the sweatshirt is real too. It was a gift straight from the UFC Web Site. But the body, well, that's another story. Too many fasts, too much work, and not enough time to exercise. So I guess I will just keep on being a poser. Well, I guess that is until some real fighter comes along and kicks my skinny, white butt. Actually, they may need to wait in line because my wife is about to take the first shot!

1 comment:

Me..... said...

Oh My Word!!!!! Are you kidding me? Joel is going to be so proud! First an apple, then a mohawk, what is next? an iphone?... or tattoo.