Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What Would You Do?


For some reason I've been thinking a lot about various situations that happen to us in life and I've been asking myself, "What would I do?"
Here are a few examples: 1) I just found out that a friend's father just passed away. 2) We found out that a friend of ours is terminally ill. 3) I just learned that a friend of mine, who is a missionary in a closed country, is now on the government's list as a pastor in the underground church. 4) We found out that a friend of our's husband has not been paying their mortgage and they have to pay $5,000 in fines and back payments. 5) We found out that a friend of ours will never be able to have children. 6) We heard that our friend's parents are swingers.
Okay, the list could go on and on and on...but the question still remains "What would I do in these situations?" Makes ya really think about things, doesn't it?

No comments: