Wednesday, May 7, 2008

In the Hands of the Father


We are back in Managua now and I am trying to figure out how to post these pictures. As you can see, this is only my second posting and I'm still in the learning phase. Hopefully I can catch onto blogging a lot faster than I did the Spanish language. :)

The churches look great and have a lot of potential. In fact, that is why this missions organization wants to sell us the churches. They said that they have reached their limit as far as leadership training and staff development goes and wants a ministry to take the churches to the next level. So the question arises once again, "Good Idea or God Idea?"

The director of this missions organization will be sending me a detailed sales proposal within the next couple of days. Their desire is to sell the two churches to us, then reinvest the money into another project they have here in Nicaragua. I guess a few days of fasting and seeking Godly counsel will help bring some revelation to the previously mentioned question.

No comments: